New Here, but not new to collecting.

wju2004

Pittsburgh Fan n'at
Hey everyone, my name's J. T. and I've been collecting since I was young...took a break, but have been collecting non-stop since 2000. (Just had to pull my first auto and get back into this...it's making me poor! lol)

Anyhow, don't belong to too many other forums right now, but I am over on YouTube under this same name.

I collect pretty much just Pittsburgh cards...Steelers, Penguins and old Pirates (Talking 70's and before. And to think...I wasn't born until the 80s lol.)

I usually don't collect parallels or base cards really...just autos, jerseys and printing plates...and of course 1/1s.

I'm also a sucker for nice patches...lol.

I also have a little side collection going of Football HOFer autos. Mostly just trying to get the bigger names of course, or even players that aren't in there...but you know are going to be (Like Favre.) I've only got Montana and Marino right now. (Just started....can you tell?)

I've got lots of cards to sell and trade, but I am a long way from getting a good photobucket going...hundreds of cards that I've collected over the years...and just never sold even though I should have! lol (e.g. Joey Harrington RC Auto >.>)

Anyhow, hope to complete some nice trades here...get to know people and what not. I'll probably be hanging out in the chat quite a bit, so probably find me there a lot.

Thanks!

Thanks everyone for the pleasant welcome. I'm enjoying my time here so far. Love to play around on the arcade when I'm bored and love there's a chat.

Hopefully I can start working on some trades, guess I'm just hard to find stuff I'm interested in. lol.

Back