New Format: 2008 SP Authentic 12 Box Case Group Box Break! Cheap! 1 chosen-1 random.

Status
Not open for further replies.
pjh1469 said:
give him a chance guys,he'll post the videos!!!
like he said this was his first time.at least give him a benifit of doubt,not everyone is gonna get hit.

says the guy who got the Romo letterman. :rolleyes:

just bustin bro, i didn't know you were a member here. :box:

pjh1469 said:
give him a chance guys,he'll post the videos!!!
like he said this was his first time.at least give him a benifit of doubt,not everyone is gonna get hit.

then MAYBE the 1st time should have been a BOX break and not a CASE break? Surely you can understand the participants frustration... also...you are talking to members that FREQUENT the site...they are used to a certain standard in dealing with the breaks... this will prevent future breaks and will more than likely sour these memebrs on Group Breaks

please try and understand both sides

A'sfan11 ANYTHING we can do to make this easier or help out.. let us know.. I messaged gpobulldog about possibly helping with the video upload.. to speed things along...

gdg

ac-n-mike said:
then MAYBE the 1st time should have been a BOX break and not a CASE break? Surely you can understand the participants frustration... also...you are talking to members that FREQUENT the site...they are used to a certain standard in dealing with the breaks... this will prevent future breaks and will more than likely sour these memebrs on Group Breaks

please try and understand both sides

A'sfan11 ANYTHING we can do to make this easier or help out.. let us know.. I messaged gpobulldog about possibly helping with the video upload.. to speed things along...
i understand sir,a random video for the random teams should be posted as well

DEFINATLY or at least a screen shot of the RANDOM.ORG page... thanks for understanding... good to have GOOD discussions without people FREAKING out lol ;) thanks guys!

Thanks MIKE!!!!! I absolutly understand why everyone has the right to be mad at me!!!!!!! i shouldnt have messaged everyone telling them the vid would be up last night without making sure I knew how to do it. LOL!!!!!!!!!! To be honest, I drove 45 minutes to a show to pick up the case ( i got another one coming, anyone else up for another group break? HAHAHAHAHAH) because I wanted it to be busted last night.

pjh1469 said:
i understand sir,a random video for the random teams should be posted as well

I know what you mean, but thats why Im learning!!!!!! haha. It was completely random though. I also didn't have the camera, gpobulldog did soo thats why i couldn't film the randomizing. haha. like I said i'm learning, I probably shouldv'e went with a box or two group break but I figured a case more likely to fill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back