New Cornerstone of my CB collection!! :)

22ChrisBrown29

Bench Warmer
I made a post not too long ago about a win I made on a card I REALLY had to have....well, it arrived today! I also got another nice card for my collection in todays mail. The card on the right is the new Cornerstone of my CB collection....it is #d 2/2 I sure wish I was able to snag the 1/2 when it was up some months back but oh well, one of them is better than none :d

mailday.jpg

The seller was VERY quick in delivery, felt I should give them props here. I only pay for things with Postal MO and total turnaround time from the day I mailed payment out to today was only 6 days and we are talking Indiana to California and back....outstanding!! THAT is the way a transaction should be done! :d

Seller is athletic-attitudes.

Thanks for looking everyone!

Peace~
Rima

Thanks so much everyone! :D

Haha Jamison, I wish! There's no way it'll happen, the guy offered me a shot before he put it on ebay but I just don't have the dough. This card actually was from some dough I saved from some birthday money I had received and the rest of the buys have pretty much come from the same place. I am still looking for work :(

That card is about as close to a 1/1 auto as I will get but it's all good, I am so happy with my collection :clap:

Peace~
Rima

Both of those are just beautiful Rima! Congrats!

Always nice to hear a good comment on an eBay seller for prompt shipping.. they can be few and far between!

Great pickups!!:cheers:

Back