New Collector here : )

Gtwo305

Bench Warmer
Hey guys i decided to join this page just because i wanted to inform myself on certain cards i stopped collecting for two years after i lost all my cards to a hurricane "/ looking to start a new collectiong but dont know where to start by?!?

If you got any ideas for beggining a new sett and what to get idk just for me to inform myself and also i wanted to know how to earn points so hopefully i can buy a good card or two to start my collection.

Welcome to the site! It really depends on what you want to collect. Do you want to collect high end sets? Or who is your favorite teams and players you could collect them. Also you earn points by posting on the site you can also bet on some sports events. Let me know what you decide to start collecting maybe I can help you out.

Welcome to the site. If you are collecting pick your favorite player and do a search on exquisite in ebay very nice cards, limited runs, auto & GU combinations, nice selection of rookies & inserts as well. Most of the auto's are on card auto's excluding baseball where they chose to use sticker autos. If you are not looking for the top tier players there are some steals to be had on ebay for singles, the pack/box/case prices are extremely high. From a collecting standpoint they are nice to collect and should hold their value if you are picking off the bargain stuff on ebay.

To jhncn0204; and all the others thank you for the welcome

I do have some favorite players, im not looking to just collecting one sport. I actually im interested in baseball,basketball, and football even tho i know more about basketball history then the other two. I just dont know were to start from because i have no money and ive been taking ur advice and looked at autos and i see that some cards are worth 60+ well the players im interested in.

The one im really interested in are D.Wade rookie, Pete maravich, Blake griffin, dwight howard, Kobe bryant, Dr. J, Scottie pippen, Carlos arroyo, jason kidd, magic johnson,spudd webb, Bill walton n some more

then football Marvin harrison rookie, chad johnson rookie, randy moss, barry sanders, mark sanchez rookie, carlson palmer rookie, ricky williams roookie.

Baseball barry bonds rookie,sammy sosa, ken griffey jr, hanley ramirez,.. i have a little trouble with the old cards in baseball cus i dont know too many players.

im sorry if im not supposed to post this here but is just so i can be helped with what to look for and get.

Welcome to the site. Do ALOT of researching on current players and all the different brands/sets that are out there. You have tons of options.

Good luck any questions just ask

Hello, I'm new as well and just inherited a group of cards, hockey football basketball and baseball. It's been quite an experience learning just a little about the trading card culture. I am just wanting to place these cards in the hands of someone who can appreciate them and will tend to their trading well. Of course, a little bit of research revealed that I have some cards that are worth quite a bit and I don't want to be taken to the proverbial cleaners either, just trying to honor the previous owner. I can be reached at newsomcraig at yahoo.
thanks for reading.

Back