New Bucket! Tons Of Cards!

xShowtime32x

Bench Warmer
I added 50+ card to my bucket last night. Here are my main wants but I'm pretty much open to everything:

Lakers:
Magic Johnson - Everything especially base and inserts/parallels
Kobe - rcs and some inserts
Lakers rookie cards - must be in Lakers uni
Vintage Lakers base - mostly legends
Lakers autos and gu - especially looking for the finals gu sets

Non-Lakers:
Eric Gordon - McDonalds AA card
Armon Gilliam - anything and everything (probably gonna have to dig in the commons for him)
Jason Kidd - looking for 1 auto
Luol Deng - looking for 1 nice rc

I have 76-77 Topps Gail Goodrich & Cazzie Russell,
Eddie Jones UD Rookie Standout insert,
Shaq/Magic insert,
Wilt Fullcourt Photo proof insert,
Kobe CC Memorable Moments insert,
maybe a Slam Bynum rc,
Total Bynum rc,
Vujucic Fleer tradition rc,
UD Farmar rc,
Cook Mistyque rc,
Eddie Jones Topps/Skybox/UD/Ultra/Metal spotlight/Flair/SP C/TSC rookies

geandrews - I liked some of that stuff. What did you like?

sportsguyryan - I think I got the stiff on that one by a member here. If I do get it back I think I'm just going to give it to my little brother as a random present. thanks anyway

RX24 - Scan? Probably interested

geandrews said:
I like these:

KG jsy
Kidd jsy
MJ Sweet shot insert
MJ MVP insert
Dirk insert
Wade ud rc
Lebron topps rc
Vince skybox rc

I like the Goodrich, Magic/Shaq insert, maybe the Kobe insert, and the one of the Eddie Jones rcs.

I would really appreciate scans to see the condition of the Goodrich and to decide if I want the Kobe and which Eddie Jones I would like. Of what you asked for only the Wade, Vince, and maybe MJ sweet shot is tradeable. The other ones are either gone or PC.

xShowtime32x said:
I like the Goodrich, Magic/Shaq insert, maybe the Kobe insert, and the one of the Eddie Jones rcs.

I would really appreciate scans to see the condition of the Goodrich and to decide if I want the Kobe and which Eddie Jones I would like. Of what you asked for only the Wade, Vince, and maybe MJ sweet shot is tradeable. The other ones are either gone or PC.

gea33

gea33

gea33

I like the JO/Peja GU,and any Shaq I may have missed.I replied to your other thread with what I have,let me know if you are interested in any or would like a scan.Thanks

geandrews - I like the Goodrich, Kobe and probably the Flair rc. Which Jones books the highest?

shaqfan - I already have all the Magic's you listed and don't need anymore Bynum rcs. I like the Worthy but I don't think bvs are even close. My dual gu only books $10 for some reason :(

ShaqFan46013 said:
Sounds good, you wanna set it up or me?

Nice! I would prefer you set it up if you don't mind. I'll check to see if I have any Shaw Heat base around but I don't think I do. If so I'll throw it in though.

Back