New Boller, with Scan

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
so what, i took the scan from ebay :snooty:

!Bnbe-K!!2k~$(KGrHqQOKiwEtk6dnLhpBLjbb(mN7Q~~_35.JPG

i know, i have quite a few SPA RC AU Patches, but this is the 1st PURPLE patch i have...most of the 1 colors are White, so i actually bid quite a bit to lock this one up :shock: but got it for 1/3 of my bid :dance:

Someone else actually bid on it?

shockingly, yes...but it was like $8.50 dlvd...my last decent boller mailday cost me $35 i think (SPA/Contenders/Elite TOTC/UD to 8 )

i get outbid on quite a bit of Boller stuff...his last Sweet Spot Helmet went for like $12 dlvd :shock: i actually bid on it because several have ended for about $5 dlvd the past few months so i figured id bid on more...

i dont bid on all that much Boller crap because i have most of it already...i just dropped $5.50 dlvd on an 03 Pristine RC BGS 9.5, i have a few raws and already have a 9.5, it was a relist, it was up for like $8 dlvd on the open, i waited, not an auto...

shockingly, yes...but it was like $8.50 dlvd...my last decent boller mailday cost me $35 i think (SPA/Contenders/Elite TOTC/UD to 8 )

i get outbid on quite a bit of Boller stuff...his last Sweet Spot Helmet went for like $12 dlvd :shock: i actually bid on it because several have ended for about $5 dlvd the past few months so i figured id bid on more...

i dont bid on all that much Boller crap because i have most of it already...i just dropped $5.50 dlvd on an 03 Pristine RC BGS 9.5, i have a few raws and already have a 9.5, it was a relist, it was up for like $8 dlvd on the open, i waited, not an auto...

He must have a large family.;)

Back