Football New additions to my Personal Collection - Mark Brunell

jaderock

Bench Warmer
Hi ya - most of you probably have seen my Mark Brunell collection on one of these trading sites. I'm not here often, but thought I would share new additions every so often when something nice comes around.

To start off this thread, I'ld like to say if you have (or know of) any nice or rare NON EBAY Brunells - please contact me!! BTW - my COMPLETE wantlist is in my signature!

I just went thru the worst 2 month period of adding "nothing" of significances to my collection. In a 60 period, I manage to find maybe 4-5 NEW cards...that was the slowest period I've ever had!!! But it always evens out! And in the last 10 days, I've picked up 5 NON ebay #1/1s (and still know the whereabouts of 4 others) and some other nice cards and memorabilia. I'll post them as they come in!!!
---
Thanks for looking and enjoy!

2006 Topps Turkey Red Magenta Printing Plate
2006TrukeyRedMagenta1-1.jpg

2003 Playoff Prestige Patches of the NFL "24th National Atlantic City"
2003prestigeNationalPatchesoftheNFL.jpg
2003prestigeNationalPatchesofthe-1.jpg

1998 Playoff Contenders Proof Set - Leather Base, Ticket Base and Purple Pennant....I now have 6 of 18ish proof cards of Brunell from the set!
98contendersleather1-1.jpg
98contendersticket1-1.jpg
98ContendersPurplePennant1-1.jpg

The "ultimate" piece from a Jaguars Logo!!! -The Head!
99moltenmetalpatchworksjaghead.jpg

Next addition was from our special lucky 7/7/07 date!

One of my 1st TWO Quadruples/The Cycles.

What's a Quadruple/The Cycle!?! That's having these serial numbers of the SAME card: #1 (1st), #8 (jersey #), #11 (college jersey #) and Last #!

A QUAD is NOT an easy feat...Eight years into my collection and this is the 1st one! Anyone every try it?

1998 Collector's Edge Odyssey 2nd Quarter Hologold #174 (#/50)

1998ceodysseyquad50.jpg

Back