Nets interested in multiple free agents

OldAdmin

Bench Warmer
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]javascript:newwind('http://njmg.typepad.com/zzone/2008/07/diop-headed-els.html','892')The nets are on the lookout for multiple players to add to their team. Included are Mickael Pietrus, Roger Mason, JR Smith, and Eduardo Najera. Looks like they may be trying to pick up a good team to surround Lebron in a couple years. Who do you guys think will end up over on the Nets team.
[/FONT]

hopefully they sign jr smith, they desperately need more shooters, and a backup at shooting guard. najera could easily be retired in 2 years when lebron hopefully goes to the nets. 08-09 probably wont be a title year for the nets so at least jr smith is fun to watch, i doubt theyll sign him though, they seem to purposely avoid employing good shooters.

23cavs, hate to tell you. He is pretty much gone. He has ran his course in Cleveland. Cleveland has demostrated that they cannot compete at the level that Lebron wants. He has publicly stated that he loves NY and specifically he loves Brooklyn. JayZ and lebron are good friends. The difference in money made in Cleveland and money made in NY isn't very much. However the potential for additional addorsement deals is high. The Nets will for sure offer the Max. The Cavs will do the same. In the end unless he wins a championship between now and then (which is a true dream) he will be gone.

I think the best player to COMPLIMENT LeBron out of those four is Roger Mason. He could become like Dan Gibson with LBJ working the double teams and letting him fly down the lane! One problem though: Devin Harris. In order for Mason to sign, he would want to be a starter after last season's totals.

roger mason is not going to start anywhere in the nba, i am sure he knows that unless he is the biggest idiot of all time, which i dont think he is. he played like 15 mins a game last year, if that, that doesnt equal becoming a starter next season.

Back