Need to fill the last spots on a group case break of 2006 NT....

Status
Not open for further replies.

kencope

Bench Warmer
I don't have a ton of trades on here, but many of you know me from SCF, where I have over 700 successful transactions. I'm also on eBay with over 1200 transactions and 99.9% positive. This case I purchased back in 2006 for my neighbor for over $2,000. He has lost money on it (obviously) and wants me to sell it and reinvest the money in other things. Here is the info on the product for those that are unfamiliar:

Configuration: 4 boxes per case. 1 pack per box (wooden box). 7 cards per pack.

** View images of card examples below.

PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS:

Packaged in a wooden box, National Treasures will include the following: Six autographs or memorabilia cards per box (at least three autographs) and one common or parallel
Rookie Cards: Vince Young, Reggie Bush, Maurice Jones-Drew, Matt Leinart, Jay Cutler, Laurence Maroney, Marques Colston, Joseph Addai, Jerious Norwood, DeAngeloWilliams, Devin Hester, Miles Austin, AJ Hawk, Mike Bell, Leon Washington, Santonio Holmes, Vernon Davis, etc.
Hall of Famers: Jim Thorpe, Red Grange, Otto Graham (1st jersey cards), Dutch Clark, Johnny Unitas, Jim Brown, Walter Payton, Barry Sanders, Dan Marino, John Elway, Gale Sayers, Bart Starr, Hugh McElhenny(1st jersey cards), Joe Montana, Troy Aikman, Terry Bradshaw, Bronko Nagurski, Ernie Nevers, George Halas, Sammy Baugh, etc.
Cut Signatures of Historical Figures, Presidents & Hall of Famers
Prime Jumbo Swatch cards, NFL Logos, Brand Logos & Laundry Tag cards of rookies, stars and Hall of Famers.
Multiple Prime Swatch cards featuring from three to six swatches of material.
Combos and Trio Signature cards featuring Hall of Famers, Rookies and Super Bowl Heroes.

After a lot of input, I have decided to do this in the "draft" style. To get it started, I have taken the most expensive spot. Matt gets next pick for all of his help. All of these prices include delivery to you (except insurance). The case is here and just waiting to be opened so let's fill these babies and have some fun!!

1 $175 KENCOPE PAID
2 $155 MATTDILE3 PAID
3 $130 MATTDILE3
4 $110 SHADOWKREEPS
5 $95
6 $85 MATTDILE3
7 $75
8 $65
9 $60 ROADRUNNER
10 $55 SIERRASDADDY
11 $52
12 $48