Need this players cards quick

Would you do this?
Lars Nootbar Rc
Tommy Edmonds
Carlson Rc
For
Green continues to impress rc
Greene base rc

Check my Sportlots link in my signature…I should have some of these guys available cheap and get out my orders next day when possible.

Yes you do but would you trade for it? Also for Sportlots do you do joint shipping as each card I need is .20 cents and it’s 1.00 per card per shipping? Thanks

Yes you do but would you trade for it? Also for Sportlots do you do joint shipping as each card I need is .20 cents and it’s 1.00 per card per shipping? Thanks
I would trade if you’ve got anything from my needs list. Shipping is combined once you pull the cards into your card and look at checkout. Up to 10 cards is under $2 for budget shipping if I remember correctly.

Currently really only need a couple Series 2 silver packs and Heritage SPs. I have threads for both one the site.

Need these 3 badly don't think I have any of your wants... Anything else you need?
2019 Topps Chrome #148 Dakota Hudson BB
2020 Topps Heritage #227 Drew Verhagen BB
2021 Topps Base Set Series 2 #508 Jojo Romero BB

Thank you so much next time we trade I’ll try to include some extra cards for you. Your so kind site needs more people like you and everyone else that has been so helpful and kind to me

Back