Need Peyton Manning Address

Cratty

Bench Warmer
Hi, I am woundering if anyone has Peyton Mannings Address? I want to send him a card from my personal collection for him to have. I have had it since his rookie year and thought he might like it. I also want to send him a letter.

Please, If you have his address, Please PM me. I could also send you a card if you would like.

I do not want a address that the card will not go str8 to him. Thanks

The Link below is what i want to send him.

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w74/Cratty1982/Peyton Rcs/CollectorsEdgeGuFootballNNO.jpg

Cratty said:
But do you know if that would go str8 to peyton manning or to someone else that might read it?

Well, I researched a little and found out that this is his fan mail adress

Peyton Manning
c/o Indianapolis Colts
7001 West 56th St.
Indianapolis, IN 46254
USA

,and that some people who requested autos got them (7 outta 7 got them),so he probably might look at the letter ,but Manning is a Superstar who must get a lot of requests and letters so there is no guarantees but this will probably work.

Any points donated will be appreciated

Orlando_Magic said:
Well, I researched a little and found out that this is his fan mail adress

Peyton Manning
c/o Indianapolis Colts
7001 West 56th St.
Indianapolis, IN 46254
USA

,and that some people who requested autos got them (7 outta 7 got them),so he probably might look at the letter ,but Manning is a Superstar who must get a lot of requests and letters so there is no guarantees but this will probably work.

Thank you, I will try that and see what happens. Maybe i will get a good Auto in return LoL.

Well, I am sending the card tomorrow. Do you know how long it could take for me to get any info on him getting it? Maybe i should leave my phone # huh LoL.

Back