Need help

carterthacker

Bench Warmer
What is the best way to put a picture up on here. Not trying to be stupid but you can't copy paste and idk what it meens by entering the URL of my image??

Most members use
www.photobucket.com

Once you have an account with them, you can upload your pictures from your computer to your photobucket account.

Once your pics are in your photobucket account... you can copy and paste the URL to this site.

I understand you don't understand what URL means... when you get to that stage, I'm happy to talk you through that step.

Welcome to Freaks.
Have fun here :)

Ok, here is what you gotta do. first, you have to go to photobucket.com and set up an account. Once you have that you scan your cards or take pictures of them. In your photobucket you will see a clickable button that says upload. when you click that it will take you to "My Pictures" on your computer if that is where you store your pictures. Scroll down and find the picture you want to load, then click "Save"
Once you have them in your photobucket click on the picture you want to put on this site. You will see 4 different options. You want the option that is for image which is the last option in the list. Once you have it copied, you simply paste that URL into any thread here you like.
For some reason, lately you have to click the image itself and wait a second for it to come up, then click that last option.
Hope this helps, if you need more help just let me know. Jim

Back