NCAA:Oregon-Oregon State

Status
Not open for further replies.
ESPN said:
Oregon (9-2, 7-1) hasn't been to the Rose Bowl since the 1994 season, and Oregon State (8-3, 6-2) hasn't been there since the 1964 season.

It is the first time in the history of the rivalry game that both teams are playing for a trip to Pasadena

Crazy that in the past 112 years this have NEVER happened!

Should be an outstanding game! I cannot wait!

hmmm.... ducks or beavers?....

i'll take the Beavers. and if anyone asks, it's b/c she told me to:
sarajeanunderwood1.jpg

Being a diehard Oregon State Beavers fan and a trip to Pasadena on the line, we know that ewilkens is right when he said she told me to.

bakemeister52 said:
Being a diehard Oregon State Beavers fan and a trip to Pasadena on the line, we know that ewilkens is right when he said she told me to.

sorry OLDMAN game should be similar to last year :p

6 MILLION points on the Ducks to cover!!!

I don't know Brandon, you know the history. All I know is after the game I wouldn't want to be on the freeway with the winning teams flag/banner etc on their car. It is very emotional game and lots of fights and arrest.

What a horrible ending to the game. Keep Away.

Too bad, they should just have kicked a FG and played D but I do understand if they can't stop you, why stop?

Just a sorry ending of the game IMO.

It was a great game all around!

I wish they would have punched it in at the end to make it an 11 point game and cover the spread.....but oh well....

Pasadena here we come!

BHELSER1981 said:
It was a great game all around!

I wish they would have punched it in at the end to make it an 11 point game and cover the spread.....but oh well....

Pasadena here we come!

You & me both!:mad:

Well I lost the game but won with the spread, congrats to my good friend bhelser1981, we had a friendly side bet! Oregon State is still going to a bowl game so the Pac 10 will have a great showing, maybe we will get more respect after tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back