NBA Finals - Lakers v. Magic

If Nelson plays, that could be good or bad for the Lakers. If he's healthy, it's bad. If he's not 100 percent, it's potentially good. I remember wanting the Lakers to trade up for him in the draft that year. Too bad they didn't. :(

The three point shooting scares me, but the Lakers have the advantage inside (despite Howard). The Magic can't match their size. Then again, if the Lakers have Bynum and Gasol in at the same time, it means Gasol is going to have to defend Lewis or Turkoglu, which doesn't bode well for the Lakers. But there's also that Kobe guy. However, Pietrius is a good defender, so it should be fun either way.

This could be a very entertaining series that could easily go six or seven games. If Orlando is consistently knocking down the three ball, it could very well swing their way.

Whoever David Stern wants to win. Duh.

Thats what Im thinking. Stern will make this a 6 or 7 game series. There is no doubt about it. It will earn the NBA extra revenue, and the winner will win at home. Since the Lakers are at home during games 6 and 7, Im thinking it will be them. Either way, the NBA is rigged. When the Cavs went down 3-1 against the Magic, I said that either the NBA is gearing up for an outrageous comeback by James, or they further pushing him to move to a bigger market in 2010. Now that the series is over, thats all the talk. About how James will likely sign with another team after next season.

If Nelson plays, that could be good or bad for the Lakers. If he's healthy, it's bad. If he's not 100 percent, it's potentially good. I remember wanting the Lakers to trade up for him in the draft that year. Too bad they didn't. :(

The three point shooting scares me, but the Lakers have the advantage inside (despite Howard). The Magic can't match their size. Then again, if the Lakers have Bynum and Gasol in at the same time, it means Gasol is going to have to defend Lewis or Turkoglu, which doesn't bode well for the Lakers. But there's also that Kobe guy. However, Pietrius is a good defender, so it should be fun either way.

This could be a very entertaining series that could easily go six or seven games. If Orlando is consistently knocking down the three ball, it could very well swing their way.
Bynum is soft and has played like crap this post season.

Bynum is soft and has played like crap this post season.
He hasn't been his best, but if he and Gasol are in at the same time, Orlando won't be able to guard one of them. In turn, the Lakers will have a tough time defending Orlando's guys if that lineup is in.

He hasn't been his best, but if he and Gasol are in at the same time, Orlando won't be able to guard one of them. In turn, the Lakers will have a tough time defending Orlando's guys if that lineup is in.
I like Orlando's chances way more than Los Angelos' with that lineup.

Back