National Treasures

cunningham712 said:
Hey there HaZeOfGrEEn.

NICE collection. Some beautiful pieces here! What most struck me were the INCREDIBLE Randall Cunningham pieces you have! WOWZAHS!

Some sharp cards there for sure.

I figure this is a shot in the dark, but any chance you would consider parting with those?

I only collect Cunningham. Actually, my collection was just featured in this months issue of Beckett Sports Card Monthly on page 25.

Anyway, nice stuff! You say some of these cards were given to you for free? Amazing!

Enjoyed looking at all of 'em.

Take care,
Derik

Thanks derick! We all have a Randall thing goin on here! If I decide to let any go I will definitely hit you up! BTW, did you just win that 1/1 nt logo from ebay?

I'll definitely have to read that article!

Hi HaZE!
Yeah, I did just win that NT Tag of Cunningham recently! Pretty excited because that's one of my first 1/1. The 2007s are my favorite so I'm trying to get as many of those as I can. My collection is right about 800 cards right now out of the 1400 or so that have ever been produce of Cunningham. I've got 80 memorabilia cards and 50 or so autograph cards (though some of those memorabilia are both). Quite a few National Treasures, but they are difficult to find and I just recently starting trying for some of the more expensive ones now that I'm out of college and have a job of my own I can afford to go after them slowly but surely. Haha.

Loved your collection. I've gone back a few times just to read through it again and admire. Some pretty sweet stuff man! How do you scan in your cards? Do you use a scanner or what. Great quality pics! Just curious how you managed it!

Alright, take care!
Derik Roberts

cunningham712 said:
Hi HaZE!
Yeah, I did just win that NT Tag of Cunningham recently! Pretty excited because that's one of my first 1/1. The 2007s are my favorite so I'm trying to get as many of those as I can. My collection is right about 800 cards right now out of the 1400 or so that have ever been produce of Cunningham. I've got 80 memorabilia cards and 50 or so autograph cards (though some of those memorabilia are both). Quite a few National Treasures, but they are difficult to find and I just recently starting trying for some of the more expensive ones now that I'm out of college and have a job of my own I can afford to go after them slowly but surely. Haha.

Loved your collection. I've gone back a few times just to read through it again and admire. Some pretty sweet stuff man! How do you scan in your cards? Do you use a scanner or what. Great quality pics! Just curious how you managed it!

Alright, take care!
Derik Roberts

Awesome man! That 1/1 is a great looking card! I just saw your other thread, are you really selling it?

I usually scan my cards with like 1200 DPi for most of them, they seem to come out really nice on this poopy dell scanner iI use. Thanks for the comments!

Today's add

2007 Playoff National Treasures All-Decade Material Quads Nineteen Nineties Tim Brown Michael Irvin Darrell Green And Ronnie Lott 19 of 25

2007PlayoffNationalTreasuresAll--3.jpg

we'll see. i'm kind of testing the waters to see if there's any interest out there for the collection to pass it along to someone. i'm not just looking to unload it out of desperation so i don't know if there's anyone interested in paying what its worth. its hard to part with so i'm wrestling with what to ask for it and its tough to figure out what its worth, especially when it has sentimental value to me. i really could just use the help to start a family and help with some of the bills and stuff, so that's kind of what motivated the decision to try and sell it.

how about those new Exquisite releases. There are a few on eBay I'd LOVE to have. i reckon i'll probably bid on them, but they will go pretty high since they are the first ones listed. wow!!!

Nice new card with Irvin and Lott and Brown by the way. That's a pretty card!

cunningham712 said:
we'll see. i'm kind of testing the waters to see if there's any interest out there for the collection to pass it along to someone. i'm not just looking to unload it out of desperation so i don't know if there's anyone interested in paying what its worth. its hard to part with so i'm wrestling with what to ask for it and its tough to figure out what its worth, especially when it has sentimental value to me. i really could just use the help to start a family and help with some of the bills and stuff, so that's kind of what motivated the decision to try and sell it.

how about those new Exquisite releases. There are a few on eBay I'd LOVE to have. i reckon i'll probably bid on them, but they will go pretty high since they are the first ones listed. wow!!!

Nice new card with Irvin and Lott and Brown by the way. That's a pretty card!

Gotcha. There are more important things than cards lol. I do like the new exquisites, might have to pick up a few of those myself.

Your Randall Pc is sick btw. Lots of nice cards in there! Good luck with whatever you decide to do!

---------------------------

Thanks madman!

2 more!

2007 Playoff National Treasures Super Bowl XXIV Joe Montana 02 of 24

2007PlayoffNationalTreasuresSupe-2.jpg

2009 Playoff National Treasures College Greats Prime Clinton Portis Willis McGahee Reggie Wayne And Santana Moss 03 of 15

2009PlayoffNationalTreasuresCollege.jpg

Back