Nascar Fantasy league Reminder

tstewertrules20

#1 D.J Shockley Collector
Come on Guys/gals Some don't like nascar But hey it's a SPORT to...some think it's a bunch of rednecks driving in a circle for 3 hours...LMAO

But hey There's Eating contest's out there to..that are called Sports..LOL

anyway Come sign up and Join in on the fun all you do is click Buttons and check your points week by week...(for the No so Nascar fans)

Prizes still to be announced at the end of the Race season (Thinking of a Have year prize to) some here's the link come join

Nascar Fantasy league reminder

ONLY 3 Till The 500

What happened to all the post regarding this league?

I posted a reminder the other day and they all vanished without any notice -thats not cool!

What should we do about this? Our now removed nascar mod was running this, and I don't know what is going on. I'm not sure if this guy won even. If he did win, I'd be more than willing to donate something, but his immature attitude wants me to tell him to forkoff. Could he not PM a mod about this instead of being a dink, and posting stuff making us look bad? :rolleyes: This is the 3rd one I've moved regarding his demands. :confused:

Well I offered to look into this, and if he was owed something I would take care of it out of my own collection, but he needed to stop acting childish while we were dealing with this. He then preceded to tell me he's 40 years old, and didn't like to be called names, therefore he was leaving the site because of this. I asked him why he couldn't of PM'd, or emailed a mod regarding this stuff, instead of typing miserable posts embarrassing the site over this? He's still leaving, and taking his 1 trade in 8 months with him, so he'll be missed I guess? :rolleyes: One rule with me is if I'm gonna cough up a $50 prize, you mustn't get snippy, and smartassy with me in the mean time, especially when it was someone elses fuggin contest! He can now take it up with tstewertrules20. He's getting zero from me. :mad:

Back