Racing Nascar cards FT/FS

could be interested in the Chad, I just look at it like this, if I pay $8 to send the box, I just want to get about bv30ish in trade as $8 is about what I would spend on a bv30 card, whats the bv on the Chad? the Benson bv10 so we are close....I'm trying to be tough to deal with, just want both sides to be happy with the deal, thanks for working with me, LMK on the Chad /50

since I only collect fb I wouldn't want the Ben for myself, but it could be decent traidbait, I'll consider that, let me answer a couple PM's and I'll give you a definate answer in just a couple minites

ok braves4life1025- so you wanna do this? we are both in S.C. so we should have minimal wait in receiving.....you however have a must send first tag......I will offer to send same time as I really need to go to the post office tomorrow anyway, and you have worked with me on this deal so I don't feel the need to make you sent first and wait for your end...both parties must agree to send tomorrow though...so LMK what you want to do and we'll get a deal posted and get you some feedback!!!

MODS- a trade has been made with braves4life1025 for the entire contents of this thread....both parties sending same time despite tag....this thread can be CLOSED!!!

Thanks Nate, enjoy the cards!

Back