NASCAR Base and Inserts, Tons of Them...

ranbethscards

NASCAR products are back baby!!!!! oh yeah!
Seriously, I have TONS of NASCAR Base and Inserts! A mixture of New and Old. All the popular drivers...active, retired, to include Dale Earnhardt Sr and Dale Earnhardt Jr.!

I have two (2) FULL boxes of four-tier shoe-boxes (hold 5,000 cards) and two, maybe three, more that are more than half-full each! That doesn't include the stacks laying around the Man Cave that are being added to this pile!

I figure there is at least 10,000 - 15,000 cards in this lot!

If the average card has a LOW BV of 25 cents, you are talking that the BV on this lot is somewhere around $2500.00 - $3750.00-plus!

So, here's the deal. shipping is gonna eat me up unless I use the economy box service that the USPS provides, so if anyone wants these I would ask that they make me a decent offer in trade (hey, not looking for anything major, but don't want to trade all these for more base and inserts!) and if you help pay for shipping they are yours.

As far as trade...here is my proposal: Trade me about $100.00 in JUNK game-used and/or autographs. You know those cards that sell for about $3.00 each at card shows. Not sure how much shipping would be, so would ask that your offer be kind. If I have to kick in a few dollars I will not be upset...just don't want to pay for all the shipping myself.

Let me know if you are interested!

Back