Basketball Name the top 5 players in the league you cant stand. Kinda crazy but curious!

I think they are very cocky and I am not the only one that thinks that. Just one more example they were up 3-0 on the Pistons and were beating them by 5 at half in game 4 and Mo Williams didnt wanta talk about that game vs Pistons he wanted to concentrate on the Hawks/Heat to me thats very cocky and also the whole Delonte West thing, I am not cutting my hair until I win a title, I think that stuff can stay out thats just to name a few not to mention all the crap they do during the game, its all good tho it ll catch up with them

Typical Cavs fan my point exactly enough said you can have your opinion and I can have mine, also do you mind telling me why you dont like Kobe because I am curious

I just made this list recently, but lost it, so I'll just give my undeniable #1 with my reasons...

#1 James Posey

exhibit A:
[youtube]XxU3YXcRwV0[/youtube]
exhibit B:
[youtube]y72gBvGSFuk[/youtube]
exhibit C:
(can't find video, lmk if you ever spot it) He thew his mouthpiece at the ref after a call he didn't like.
exhibit D:
He broke Tyrus Thomas's nose with a hard foul in a blowout.
exhibit E:
[youtube]hfbm8xyDrW8[/youtube]
exhibit F: (on top of it all, he's a flopper too- but he succks, so it's ok)
[youtube]0lSXEBjnsck[/youtube]

oh yah Im adding Kevin Garnett to the list.

They are up by 34 , late in the 3rd quarter of game 7 and yet he throws a screen like that in the back court of all places?

[youtube]ULFIglte2b0[/youtube]

you guys are taking this a BIT personally arent you...GEEZ soo sensitive

(say something about Aaron Brooks or Marvin Williams and I will hunt you down and gut you like the pigs that you are)

:)

Paul Pierce - too cocky
Kevin Garnett - ever since he moved to Boston he changed
Damon Jones - he thinks he's good, not really...
Manu Ginobili - very dirty player
(I dont know if this counts but...) Robert Sarver - he's the reason why the Suns lived up to their potential (of being NBA Champs :D )at the start of the '05 season, too cheap to be an owner of an NBA team, should have never let go of Kurt Thomas, Sergio Rodriguez, Rudy Fernandez and Joe Johnson...

Everyone on the Jazz- Just can't stand them
The Mavs
Paul Pierce- he thinks he's the best after winning only one title, after all those years on not reaching the ECF.
Joel Pryzibilla- the flop king.
Greg Oden- Ultimate D*****

Back