8 Piazza Inserts #ed below 100

7 Bowman Baseball 90-07

6 Diamond Kings

5 Bench Game Used

4 Piazza Game Used

3 Any Johnny Bench Autograph

2 Any Mike Piazza Autograph

1 Dual Autograph of Piazza and Bench

I have a Bench 2007 UD Premier GU Jersey #/75. If interested I would be looking for hits off the want lists on my site.

Meliah said:
I have a Bench 2007 UD Premier GU Jersey #/75. If interested I would be looking for hits off the want lists on my site.

Don't have anything on your want list, the only Choi cards I have are some rookies from Topps, including the gold version, and Leaf Rookies and Stars

PKHale007 said:
Don't have anything on your want list, the only Choi cards I have are some rookies from Topps, including the gold version, and Leaf Rookies and Stars

Well, if you wanted to do a different trade I could use that gold Choi card. If so I will list some stuff you might be able to use.

Check my bucket for a Diamond Kings AU and in my insert section for some other Diamond Kings. I also have a Johnny Estrada diamond kings 1/1 in my 1/1 section in my bucket.

Greg

bbcatcher77 said:
Check my bucket for a Diamond Kings AU and in my insert section for some other Diamond Kings. I also have a Johnny Estrada diamond kings 1/1 in my 1/1 section in my bucket.

Greg

Hey thanks for the reply, I couldn't find anything on your site I am looking for. The DK's I am looking for are the inserts out of regular Donruss the ones that are numbered to 2500, there is a list of my needs on my site...thanks

PKHale007 said:
Sure shoot me a list....

Here is some stuff, let me know if you can use any of it--

2002 Topps Total Award Winners 22 Piazza, Mike
2003 Studio Big League Challenge 23 Piazza, Mike
2003 Studio Big League Challenge 24 Piazza, Mike
2004 Donruss Elite Career Best 28 Piazza, Mike
2006 Bazooka Blue Fortune 29 Piazza, Mike
2006 Bazooka Gold Chunks 29 Piazza, Mike
2006 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini A and G Back 207 Piazza, Mike
2006 Ultra Midsummer Classic Kings MCK2 Piazza, Mike
2006 Ultra RBI Kings RBI20 Piazza, Mike

2005 Donruss Diamond Kings Inserts
25 Wells, Vernon NM

PKHALE; Check my Photobucket, while you're doing that I will list some great Johnny Bench cards for you as well as Mike Piazza, OK?? Thanks!

Uncle Ted said:
PKHALE; Check my Photobucket, while you're doing that I will list some great Johnny Bench cards for you as well as Mike Piazza, OK?? Thanks!

3 Sweet cards there in Piazza Land, not to mention a very nice Bench Auto, did I have something that you were interested in?

I will have to get back with you after work. The Bench Auto will probably go back on E-bay for auction, although I have some Vintage Bench cards not yet scanned. I will talk to you more after work when I can actually put my hands on what I've got and tell you about them.
I can't access Photobucket or Freewebs from work anyways. Thanks for your response, hope to talk to you soon.
Gary

Uncle Ted said:
I will have to get back with you after work. The Bench Auto will probably go back on E-bay for auction, although I have some Vintage Bench cards not yet scanned. I will talk to you more after work when I can actually put my hands on what I've got and tell you about them.
I can't access Photobucket or Freewebs from work anyways. Thanks for your response, hope to talk to you soon.
Gary

Cool, will be waiting for your reply

Back