My Top 25 After Week 4

Seahawcla

Bench Warmer
Im having a tough time with ranking some of the losers from this week, but I am putting Oregon and Iowa in the top 15 where they belong.

1-Florida
2-Alabama
3-Texas
4-LSU UP1
5-Virginia Tech UP4
6-TCU UP2
7-Boise State UP3
8-Cincinnati UP3
9-Houston UP5
10-USC UP2
11-Ohio State UP2
12-Oregon NR
13-Iowa NR
14-Michigan UP1
15-Oklahoma UP1
16-California DOWN12
17-Oklahoma State UP3
18-Miami DOWN1
19-Georgia DOWN1
20-Notre Dame DOWN1
21-South Carolina NR
22-Penn State DOWN15
23-Kansas DOWN2
24-Georgia Tech
25-Auburn

Dropped Out Ole Miss, North Carolina, Pitt
On Deck BYU, Missouri, Nebraska, Ole Miss, USF

Last edited by a moderator:
Auburn is 4-0, scoring 45 points per game (3rd in the nation), has won each game by 3 TDs on average, and is ranked below several one loss teams? :scratch:

Auburn is 4-0, scoring 45 points per game (3rd in the nation), has won each game by 3 TDs on average, and is ranked below several one loss teams? :scratch:

Averaging 45 points and winning by 3 TDs on average means you are giving up an average of 24 points to Ball State, WVU, La Tech, and Miss. State. Defense has serious work to do. Just a guess, but when some of the more physical teams start popping up on the schedule, losses will follow. Win this weekend and my opinion will change quite a bit though (obviously....).

Offense looks vastly improved to last year, who is that guy wearing the Chris Todd uniform?

Teams moved down that won to allow the NR teams to enter. Georgia beat a team at home that will finish in the middle to bottom of the PAC-10 in a close one. Way to go! I have historically had Georgia higher then the poll average. I am not sold that this team is top 25 at all currently.

We will see on Michigan, I agree they could be a bit high. I loathe RRod so id love to see him start losing.

Id take South Carolina over Auburn on a neutral field. Auburn has not even played a road game yet, and has beat one team that will make a bowl of the four. Lets see them win at Tennessee before getting ahead of themselves. (Ill take Tennessee for the win in that one).

Thanks for the comments!

Averaging 45 points and winning by 3 TDs on average means you are giving up an average of 24 points to Ball State, WVU, La Tech, and Miss. State. Defense has serious work to do. Just a guess, but when some of the more physical teams start popping up on the schedule, losses will follow. Win this weekend and my opinion will change quite a bit though (obviously....).

Offense looks vastly improved to last year, who is that guy wearing the Chris Todd uniform?

The D isn't much of a concern. The special teams is. Of course, if Auburn beats UT, we'll just hear about how bad the Vols are. Same with Arkansas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back