Football My Redemption and me

Rukkus

Bench Warmer
Ok so here's the deal Before I rip Donruss a new one I would like more opinions.
March 23rd I won an auction for Calvin Johnson School Colors /25 Redem (for $77!! bv$300!!)
I got the card 2 days later and from there sent it in to Donruss. Donruss rec'd the redem on Mar 28. April 23 I got an email saying the redem has been entered into the system and I will rec'v a notification when it is sent.
The part that gets me is there have been two cards being sold on ebay that were in hand and that was a month ago.
Why do card companies drag their feet? I would think customer service in this kind of industry would be of the utmost importance. Ok well gotta get back to work. Drop me a line on all your thoughts.

This is surprising, Donruss is normally right on top of redemptions. Have you tried contacting Donruss customer service by phone?? They've even redeemed several expired redemptions for me. One such was a Jake Plummer Auto redemption that had expired a year previous. I'm waiting on 2 bkb auto redemptions right now from 2007 Elite Extra Edition that they had reported to be replaced by baseball prospects. One being a Gold Status auto /10........I sure hope everything goes ok there.

BSC said:
This is surprising, Donruss is normally right on top of redemptions. Have you tried contacting Donruss customer service by phone?? They've even redeemed several expired redemptions for me. One such was a Jake Plummer Auto redemption that had expired a year previous. I'm waiting on 2 bkb auto redemptions right now from 2007 Elite Extra Edition that they had reported to be replaced by baseball prospects. One being a Gold Status auto /10........I sure hope everything goes ok there.
Thanks BSC. I will have my fiance call them today since I'm at work and she has "a way" of dealing with people. I'll check on your cards to and tell them to speed it up. :)
On a 1,2 and 3 scale what companies are best to worse when sending out redem's? I will use as future reference.

As a follow up...

Donruss called us back and we asked about the card. Lady puts her on hold after saying she thinks they have it in stock. Sure enough they have it and will send out this week.
I just wonder how much longer they would have waited to send it out.:(

Back