My pickup from the signing on Friday

Brad

Bench Warmer
I was able to find some time to swing by the singing. They changed the prices from what they told me :ban: It was then $50 for all 5 (originally 4) - Coach Ford, Homer Jordan, Terry Kinard, Perry Tuttle, Jeff "The Judge" Davis (added last) or $25 for a single of anyone. I was originally told $50 for 4 or $20 per.

I simply went with single of coach for since I did not think there was enough room on the mini for all 5, plus it saved me some money.

So here is the mini with inscription
100_2304.jpg

And no scans, but here is a pic of the stuff Stefan sent me. Thanks again :salut:
100_2303.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet MiniHelmet auto!! I went as well ... been lazy so I haven't scanned what I had signed yet. I had Perry Tuttle sign the SI Nat Champ Mag.

Sweet MiniHelmet auto!! I went as well ... been lazy so I haven't scanned what I had signed yet. I had Perry Tuttle sign the SI Nat Champ Mag.

Nice, if I had one, I would have done that too, but I was not going to pay for just a print of the cover. Scan it sometime :pop: Did you get anything else there?

I had some Clemson cards that I had autographed. I will have them posted very soon!
Wish I had bought a mini like you now.

I had some Clemson cards that I had autographed. I will have them posted very soon!
Wish I had bought a mini like you now.

looking forward to the cards. I have some I intend to TTM soon.

I got the mini for $10 at Finish Line a while ago, so it has been sitting around for something like this. Otherwise, I have no clue what I would have gotten myself.

Back