My newest additions to my MMA pc

windmortal

Bench Warmer
1_1-1.jpg

2_1.jpg

3_1-1.jpg

4_1-1.jpg

5_1.jpg

Awesome stuff! Those sketches are really cool.

What the hell happened to Houston Alexander by the way? I haven't heard anything about him in a while. Dude's got vicious power.

Steve_O_21 said:
Awesome stuff! Those sketches are really cool.

What the hell happened to Houston Alexander by the way? I haven't heard anything about him in a while. Dude's got vicious power.

He got KTFO by Irvin in 8 seconds, and then submitted by Eric Schafer in the 1st round. He was supposed to fight in fall, but an injury will hold him out until next year.

hector234 said:
He got KTFO by Irvin in 8 seconds, and then submitted by Eric Schafer in the 1st round. He was supposed to fight in fall, but an injury will hold him out until next year.

I remember the Irvin KO, but I don't think I saw the Schafer fight. Alexander definitely has a suspect chin. Jardine almost turned his lights out in their fight, before Houston rocked him.

Steve_O_21 said:
I remember the Irvin KO, but I don't think I saw the Schafer fight. Alexander definitely has a suspect chin. Jardine almost turned his lights out in their fight, before Houston rocked him.

The Schafer fight was on Fight Night in Nebraska I believe. He was doign good....until Schafer took him down and worked him on the ground and caught him in an arm triangle. I like Houston, he's got good stand up, but his ground game is terrible.

Back