My National Treasures cards

Krusin

retired hippie
Last batch came in today. Not pictured are 3 base & 12 plates & a nice hit of a Flawless Diamond card of Jeremy Roenick which I've already sold on E-Bay.

base -
Phil Kessel /199
Zach Parise /199
Stan Mikita /199

Plates
9 are already on E-Bay going to add the other 3 tomorrow night.

I was in a bunch of group breaks & hit ZILCH in a couple, dude messed up a random & I lost 1 card of a Russian that doesn't & hasn't played in the NHL, I won the 1st random but lost the re-random, I was XXXXXX XXXXX not a happy camper. I did not hit any Rookie RPA /99 but I did hit a few of the SP's so not complaining. Not sure what I'll keep, some of this stuff should go up once the breaks slow a bit. I am grabbing stupid priced singles when I spot them on E-Bay.

Here's my haul less the stuff from above.

Books

NT did throw in a few Prime cards as a bonus

Sweet haul!! Love the Crosby, the laundry tags, and the Yakupov!! What happened with the random? Seems messed up.

Those are sweet, Congrats!

I know someone who would take that Brunner off your hands, lmk before you Ebay it!

Thanks guys

The messed up random was this - we had 1 case sold prerelease then added a second, separate randoms for each case team wise, they allowed trading between cases. I did a trade from case 2 to case 1, the guy I traded with did another trade cross cases. In the 2nd case a card "The Russian" guy I spoke of before was a random for everyone in that case. I had 12 spots in the 2nd case but 1 got traded so really I had 11, when the guy did his random he forgot to move one of my spots out, I won the random, a day later the guy whose name was left out protested, I told the breaker to do what ever he thought was right, he did a re random & a guy who had already landed a Dual Shield won the card, Karma was not with me in this break at all, I had 5 teams on the 1st case & 11 on the 2nd, luckily these cases were at the original price before the price went nuts. To have had that many teams & not hit much was a downer, then losing a card I really wanted after I thought I had gotten it.

As far as the big X on the tags not sure what that's about, all of them on E-Bay do not have that X. I just purchased today another Tag of Megna from a seller in HongKong for a great price & there's another Tag of his ending in a few days, If I can snag it at a good price I'll have 3 of the 5.

Plates - there are between 2 to 4 per box, some had all 4 colors of the same card in the pack which is cool, I didn't get any of those though.

Likely to be keeping a few key pieces & some stuff I think is undervalued at the moment, would look at similar Predators pieces if your interested in trading.

I have a few months of cards to do S&Ts on, just got to find the time for pics & downloads, until we meet again - happy pulls to all!!

Last edited:
Back