my latest autos

D

dmrevell

No scans because my scanner is still in a box (along with almost everything else I own), but I made it out to camp today and managed to snag a couple of in-person autos...

Kerry Collins x3 (only one is for me, a 95 Ultra RC)
Eric Moulds x2 (both Score, 04 & 05 I think)
Chris Brown (04 Topps)

I'm going out Tuesday after work to get Tim Rattay... and if the crowd isn't too crazy, Vince.

thats pretty cool, i wish there was an nfl camp around here
Titans camp right? did you see andre woolfolk or brandon jones? i think thats the only oklahoma guys on the team

No scans because my scanner is still in a box (along with almost everything else I own), but I made it out to camp today and managed to snag a couple of in-person autos...

Kerry Collins x3 (only one is for me, a 95 Ultra RC)
Eric Moulds x2 (both Score, 04 & 05 I think)
Chris Brown (04 Topps)

I'm going out Tuesday after work to get Tim Rattay... and if the crowd isn't too crazy, Vince.

tell him I love him. And remind him when anyone ever questions him that he is the greatest quarterback in College football history. And ask him about that day in Nebraska when he threw for over 500 yards against the reigning National Champs. Or those back to back years beating Alabama on their homecoming.. Or if he misses eating at Sarah's kitchen.

tell him I love him. And remind him when anyone ever questions him that he is the greatest quarterback in College football history. And ask him about that day in Nebraska when he threw for over 500 yards against the reigning National Champs. Or those back to back years beating Alabama on their homecoming.. Or if he misses eating Sarah's panooch.

:doh::cheers:

tell him I love him. And remind him when anyone ever questions him that he is the greatest quarterback in College football history. And ask him about that day in Nebraska when he threw for over 500 yards against the reigning National Champs. Or those back to back years beating Alabama on their homecoming.. Or if he misses eating at Sarah's kitchen.

Quit giving him too much credit! It wasn't back to back years, it was 1997 and 1999.....get your story straight:lollol:

Back