My first post.

Jobu

Bench Warmer
Hello everyone. I just joined up! Some of you may already know me from a few of the other boards (TCC, HI, The Bench). I look forward to getting to know the rest of you. I am a 33 yr. old from Ontario Canada and a huge baseball fan!! I guess you could now say I am a baseball "Freak" :) I collect anything Vernon Wells as well I am working on a substantial baseball HOF auto collection. These two pursuits have dominated my hobby focus of late. I'm also casually collecting Penguins D-man Ryan Whitney. I hope to make many trades and friends on this board. I have heard many good things.

Mike.

Hiya Michael! Welcome to the site. Glad to have you on board!! If you have any questions, or need help with anything please don't hesitate to give me, or one of the other staff members a shout. By the way, did you happen to hear Pete Rose was in Toronto doing a signing at Frozen Pond last night? I went, and got a signed baseball for my PC!! :eek:

Troy

Leafsfan1967 said:
Hiya Michael! Welcome to the site. Glad to have you on board!! If you have any questions, or need help with anything please don't hesitate to give me, or one of the other staff members a shout. By the way, did you happen to hear Pete Rose was in Toronto doing a signing at Frozen Pond last night? I went, and got a signed baseball for my PC!! :eek:

Troy

Are you kidding me!!!! Dang!! If I had of known, I would have been there!! Despite everything, he is still one of my favourites of all time. Nobody played harder than ol' Charlie Hustle!!

welcome to freaks , please join us in the chat room for trade nights, thursday and sunday, 9 pm eastern for trading, discussion, and contests

But, pop in the room anytime and let’s make a deal!
Any questions pertaining to the site, don’t hesitate to ask me , or another staff member.

Keep an eye open for contests featuring great prizes!

Bryan_Mc

Back