My #'ed Cards and Refractors for Trade

Luis,

I had a little time to look and I'm interested in the 2018 Topps Chrome Garrett Cooper Auto and the 2021 Select Jesus Sanchez RPA let me know what we can do for a trade. Thanks

Luis,

I had a little time to look and I'm interested in the 2018 Topps Chrome Garrett Cooper Auto and the 2021 Select Jesus Sanchez RPA let me know what we can do for a trade. Thanks

I'm good with this. Let me know. Thanks!

2021 Topps Chrome Update Pink Wave Refractors #USC8 TAYLOR TRAMMELL RD (Mariners) RC
2021 Topps Chrome Update Pink Wave Refractors #USC90 SIXTO SANCHEZ RD (Marlins)
2018 Topps Chrome Rookie Autographs #RAGC GARRETT COOPER (Marlins)
2021 Select Rookie Jersey Autographs #28 JESUS SANCHEZ #'ed 146/299 (Miami)

for

2021 Topps Chrome Update Purple Refractor Mario Feliciano RC
2021 Topps Chrome Update Purple Refractor Francisco Lindor
2020 Panini Contenders Retro 1998 Rookie Draft Ticket Blue Isan Diaz #'ed/99
2021 Absolute Tools of the Trade Quad Patch Isan Diaz

Last edited:
could you look and see if I have anything you would be interested in and also if no trade would you be interested in selling?

could you look and see if I have anything you would be interested in and also if no trade would you be interested in selling?
I couldn’t find anything I could trade for the Arenado in your albums. I think my Arenado Gold RC is going to be here for a while, so please let me know if you pick something up of my PR players and we can try again. Thanks.

Ok I appreciate it. Thanks Luis
The only other completed sale of an Arenado RC Gold #’ed/50 was this one, and it is encapsulated so not really a fair comparison. If you still have interest in trying to buy it I can scan the Arenado I have. Let me know. Thanks.

Attachments

• 6CE919C5-6FCC-47F2-B396-21A8ED01FE85.jpeg
    6CE919C5-6FCC-47F2-B396-21A8ED01FE85.jpeg
    77.1 KB · Views: 2
depends on how much you want for it I don't have tons of cash and I'm not huge on Arenado but wouldn't mind having a nice rookie of his.

Not trying to butt in here, but according to eBay's "Terapeak Research" tool, 3 raw ungraded versions of this card have sold on the site within the last year, (#21/50 on 10/4/21, 14/50 on 8/6, and 02/50 on 6/20). They ranged in delivered price from $91 to $113, with an overall average of $104. Just trying to help.

Back