My Christmas Haul - Mixed Sports

SQ180

Bench Warmer
Here is a list of the Hobby stuff that I got this morning for Christmas:

:bling:

1. A real wood black box that holds 140 PSA cards.
2. 86 Fleer PSA 9 Charles Barkley RC
3. 86 Fleer PSA 9 Karl Malone RC
4. 86 Fleer PSA 9 Clyde Drexler RC
5. 86 Fleer PSA 9 Joe Dumars RC
6. 2007 Topps Triple Threads "STL" Musial, Pujols, Smith #16/27 (3 pc GU)
7. 2004 Fans of the Game Landon Donovan Autograph
8. 2001 Bowman BGS 9 Albert Pujols RC
9. 1993 Score Pinnacle Joe Dimaggio Set (Guaranteed Joe Dimaggio Auto)
10. 2007 Sweet Spot Rogers Hornsby Jsy card
11. 2007 Sweet Spot Early Wynn Jsy card (with pinstripe)
12. 2003 Casey Stengel Jsy card
13. Full Sized Autographed Zack Cox bat - PSA DNA Rookie Graph Certified
14. Autographed Zack Cox baseball - PSA DNA Rookie Graph Certified
15. Bowman Chrome Rack Pack
16. Signature Stars blaster box - Pujols base, Lillibridge auto
17. Steiner Certified Game Used Baseball from a Albert Pujols 3 HR game, with case.

:bling:

I am jealous of the following I used to own all of these and I miss them something terrible!!!

Congrats on a great Holiday Haul!!!

208963 - Thanks man, I am looking to get a PSA 9 of all the HOF RC's from that set. At the moment my PSA 8 (OC) Jordan will have to do. I still need the Worthy, Ewing and Wilkins.

Allen - That's not the plan, the plan is to use it to store all of my graded cards in the box, so that I can store them standing up.

If it is the Hobby set it will say on the box that it has the Auto. If it is the retail set it won't mention the auto and there won't be one.

what kind of value are you asking for the 86 Fleer PSA 9 Karl Malone RC and the 1993 Score Pinnacle Joe Dimaggio Set, in trade or $$?

Rockin - thanks for inquiring, the Malone isn't FT until after I get all of the HOF RC's from that set in a PSA 9. As far as the Joe D, do you want the set or the auto?

pcmb on these and plmk ty

MJUNCFloor.jpg

MaloneGU.jpg

the malone is more important than the jordan

208963 said:
I am jealous of the following I used to own all of these and I miss them something terrible!!!

Congrats on a great Holiday Haul!!!

I agree those are sweet, go for the set!!! :D

Joe D auto

SQ180 said:
Rockin - thanks for inquiring, the Malone isn't FT until after I get all of the HOF RC's from that set in a PSA 9. As far as the Joe D, do you want the set or the auto?
I thought the set was sealed and you had to open it to get the Joe D auto. I'm interested in the Dimaggio auto, I have enough cards around here, lol, I have to try and limit what I add. I haven't bought a beckett for a long time and wouldn't know what the Dimaggio is going for, but I'm interested in it. LMK Thanks! I wish I could help you out on the 86' rc's, I have a set of 88' w/Pippen, Stockton, Miller, Rodman, but that's as close as I come to the 86' rookie class.

Back