My biggest mailday of the year.

ar1888

Bench Warmer
scan0015.jpg

Mike Hart Contenders
scan0018.jpg

I picked up another Donald Brown SP Authentic 1 color because I got it for a great price.
scan0002-9.jpg

Donald Brown Sp Authentic 4/5 I didnt expect to be able to get this one. I put i n what I thought wouold be a low bid, and was able snag it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great card!

Why didn't they make the patch larger like in years past instead of leaving the card completely the same as the regular rc?

Great cards Aaron! I am kind of confused on that as well. There does not seem to be anything different other than they did not emboss the serial number. Did they just cheap out on the parallel effort?

Great cards Aaron! I am kind of confused on that as well. There does not seem to be anything different other than they did not emboss the serial number. Did they just cheap out on the parallel effort?

Yeah, I dont they put alot of thought in it.

Great stuff - the second Brown was accidentally placed into SPA boxes when it should have been kept for one of the 5 SPA redemption cards for the entire RPA patch set. Only UD could screw that one up! Now the owners of the redemptions just get anordinary set:doh:

Great stuff - the second Brown was accidentally placed into SPA boxes when it should have been kept for one of the 5 SPA redemption cards for the entire RPA patch set. Only UD could screw that one up! Now the owners of the redemptions just get anordinary set:doh:

Im glad they screwed it up. That way it was more likley to get into circulation. If somebody received them as a set, they might try and sell tem as a srt.

i think if someone got a set /5 they would part it out, i know i would, and id list several at a time...but yeah, kinda stupid that it isnt different except for the sharpie person

Back