My 264 Collection

First addition of the New Year....#293

2010 SPx CJ Spiller 264/375

10SPxRMSpiller.jpg

Nice stuff

Thank you...:cheers:

So recently I had to evaluate whether my efforts to view every ebay listing to view the description or picture, if it didn't have 264 in the title bar, came into question. I spend hundreds of hours previewing SPx auctions over the years, only to find two from viewing the scans (Reggie and Michael Bush).

I have also begun to avoid certain sellers, who have stores, bad scans and no serial numbers listed. Today's addition comes from one such seller, whom I happened to view their auction on a whim. I had to email to verify the serial number, as picture wasn't totally clear.

Hummmphhh....I guess I keep checking them all... :)

All that said, I present #294.....

2010 SPx Rolando McClain 264/375

10SPxMcClain.jpg

#295 has a BV of $10. I found it by reviewing scans of auctions, as the serial number wasn't listed. The seller had is listed with a $44.95 BIN & BO. :eek:

I emailed him and queried his pricing. He returned an reduction that equated into a final price of full BV, plus $2.50 for shipping. I am a glutton for punishment...LOL

2003 SPx Rod Smith WM 264/300

03SPxWMSmithRod.jpg

#295 has a BV of $10. I found it by reviewing scans of auctions, as the serial number wasn't listed. The seller had is listed with a $44.95 BIN & BO. :eek:

I emailed him and queried his pricing. He returned an reduction that equated into a final price of full BV, plus $2.50 for shipping. I am a glutton for punishment...LOL

2003 SPx Rod Smith WM 264/300

03SPxWMSmithRod.jpg

We have all paid more than we should at some point for a PC card. You are not alone my friend!!!

Congrats on the recent finds.

I am now 4 away from 300 for the SPx 264/ PC. Can I make it before this years 2-26-2012 birthday?

Here is #296...(would have been great to be #300, but oh well)

1998 SPx Finite Brett Favre Extreme Talent Radiance 0264/3600

98SPxFavreETRadiance.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
so youre telling me i could have gotten full value out of my Chase Lyman?...crazy to have that many of the same serial number

so youre telling me i could have gotten full value out of my Chase Lyman?...crazy to have that many of the same serial number

Of course not, that was a "variant".....plus your a good dude, you wouldn't do that too me...:salut:

Got a PM from another collector, asking for my address, as he had an addition for me. I have known joe31 for sometime, today I received this nice addition to the PC.

Joe, thanks for #297....

2007 SPx Brandon Meriweather 264/299

07SPxRCMeriweather-299.jpg

I now have 2 out of 3....here is the /899 version...

07SPxRCMeriweather899.jpg

Found this one in a lot of 8, just a scan, no listing. Thanks to jdin8455 on Blowouts for pointing it out to me.

2011 SPx Drew Brees 264/350

11SPxBrees.jpg

Back