My 264 Collection

58% is nuts...

im sure there are sellers where i bid on 58% of their listings, but i also place probably 350 bids a month

ive been tempted to play in those shill games before...you know, get run up by a guy, so cancel my bid, then join in with a new fake ID and bid it to the guys max and just keep doing that...

:secret: im kind of an asshole

58% is nuts...

im sure there are sellers where i bid on 58% of their listings, but i also place probably 350 bids a month

ive been tempted to play in those shill games before...you know, get run up by a guy, so cancel my bid, then join in with a new fake ID and bid it to the guys max and just keep doing that...

:secret: im kind of an asshole

LMAO....:roflmao:

LMAO....:roflmao:

for real, people think their dog crap is worth book...

what i find amusing is when id try to sell on the topps boards id have scrubs for $1, decent guys $2 for jerseys, autos i was usually $1 for sage, then $1.25 and up depending on player and brand and no one would buy :scratch: then someone would be selling similar stuff and wanting $6 for a no name jersey, and it would sell :shock:

also had people complain that i was undercutting them in price on cards...gee, i get something for $1 and try to flip it for $1.50 and you are annoyed because you cant sell yours for $5?

that type of crap :salut:

most folks will tell you im easy to work with, heck you probably know for yourself from grabbing some 264 'oddballs' at the going rate for a normal number

Couple new additions for the on-going PC, additions #328 & #329:

First comes from a lot of 29 cards, where the seller actually responded to confirm that such a number was in the lot....

1998 SPx Finite Radiance Robert Holcombe 0264/5050

98SPxHolcombeRadiance.jpg

Another dual jersey from this year's set:

2012 SPx Ryan Tannehill / Jeff Fuller 264/299

12SPxWM2-09.jpg

A couple additions to add today, numbers 332 and 333, one being a landmark addition.

2012 SPx Alshon Jeffery / Mohamed Sanu 264/299

12SPxWM2-11.jpg

In 2007, SPx introduced the parallels for the base rookie cards, print runs of 299, 699 and 899. With the autograph and autograph/jersey rookies, there are a total of 243 eligible 264/xxx in the set. Not counting the parallels there are only 123 total, unique players eligible. With addition #333, I own 50/123 unique players for 40.65% of set completion. 40+% in 264/xxx fashion. Without further adieu.....

2007 SPx Quentin Moses 264/299

07SPxRCMoses-299.jpg

nice work on the 07s, but yeah i think cards went a little too nutty back in 03...

2002 Finest had Finest, Refractor, Gold Refractor and i think that was in...by 2005 they had Red, Red X, Blue, Blue X, Gold, Goldx, Green, Greenx, Black, Blackx

now they have those with diecuts and plates i think...its unreal...my problem with 03 was i didnt like the uncirculated gold x fractors...i think i have 2 or 3, i have 2 or 3 of the regular golds, then i have 20+ of the regular and ref versions...

nice work on the 07s, but yeah i think cards went a little too nutty back in 03...

2002 Finest had Finest, Refractor, Gold Refractor and i think that was in...by 2005 they had Red, Red X, Blue, Blue X, Gold, Goldx, Green, Greenx, Black, Blackx

now they have those with diecuts and plates i think...its unreal...my problem with 03 was i didnt like the uncirculated gold x fractors...i think i have 2 or 3, i have 2 or 3 of the regular golds, then i have 20+ of the regular and ref versions...

The parallels are good to find at least one of a player, but to chase all of them it is crazy....
------------------------------------

Another addition by way of Mr. Leong, a.k.a. jaderock, a.k.a. Peter......

Thank you again for #335....

2012 SPx Evan Rodriguez 264/750

12SPxRCRodriguezE.jpg

The parallels are good to find at least one of a player, but to chase all of them it is crazy....
------------------------------------

Another addition by way of Mr. Leong, a.k.a. jaderock, a.k.a. Peter......

Thank you again for #335....

2012 SPx Evan Rodriguez 264/750

12SPxRCRodriguezE.jpg

Nice addition. Kinda suprised he helped you out. All his stuff on ebay is crazy. $14 plus shipping on a Krenzel Sweet Spot Auto that ususally sells for $2 :lollol:

Nice addition. Kinda suprised he helped you out. All his stuff on ebay is crazy. $14 plus shipping on a Krenzel Sweet Spot Auto that ususally sells for $2 :lollol:

He has helped me out in the past. People who don't like him says he only helps you if he pities your puny collection. I don't agree with that.

I have heard stories, but Peter has always helped me out, as I too have sent him a many Brunells. I know he has ruffled some feathers, but who hasn't....;)

So #336 comes with a rather painful ebay experience. Item was listed with a BIN/BO of $45, plus $2.95 shipping. Do a little research and flip an offer of $25...auto declined. $30...auto declined. $40....pending approval.

Finally, offer is accepted and I pay on the 29th of October. On the morning of the 30th, I notice payment still pending. Contacted the seller and he tells me paypal is a pain and keep trying. I tell him I paid, he needs to validate on his end. Finally, that evening, he corrects issue and payment is received.

On Nov 3rd, I notice no update to tracking so I inquire on the status. I get this response:

"I think I have all my shipping issues resolved. I am so new to this, but I should have everything shipped out on Monday. I didnt have everything I needed obviously. I though it would be easier. Sorry for the delay!"

I actually receive it on Monday, although he said he was going to ship on Monday. And of course the dreaded PWE and it is CREASED..... aaaarrrrgggghhhhhh.

I then get excuse after excuse, I am raising two kids, I am losing money, blah, blah, blah. Although he had purchased 160+ items in the last month....

Agreed to a partial refund of $20 on Tuesday, would be refunded right away. Wednesday (today) nothing. Had to file a freakin...claim. Requested full refund. Finally, he comes around and refunds the $20. I still lost out on the deal, but can add an addition to the PC. Creases run between the jersey windows and the bottom right jersey window.

2012 SPx Robert Griffin III / Trent Richardson 264/299

12SPxWM2-10.jpg

10 days and 3 additions.....#337, #338 and #339

2010 SPx Andre Roberts 264/375

10SPxWMRoberts.jpg

This one was part of a lot with a Gridiron Gems Pull Out auto of him. Overpriced, but snagged it anyways. Will need to sell his GG to recoup some dollars.... :D

2010 SPx DeMaryius Thomas 264/375

10SPxWMThomas.jpg

I have 11 out of 35 of the Rookie Materials for the 2010 set.

Another purchase above market value..... :( But an addition otherwise....

2010 SPx Taylor Price 264/375

10SPxPrice.jpg

Back