My 1st rare Beason!

deimos

Bench Warmer
Finally got a rare Jon Beason in. Beason cards are not printed heavily like other players. and the guy i bought this off of, was only like 12 cards away from a master collection of him:salut: for some reason he gave up, and is selling most of it off. Got this one in today, and more is on the way:dance:
beas.jpg
#1/6

thanks for the look and comments:salut::salut::salut::salut::salut::salut::salut:

Great card! Very nice pickup. Seems like a good guy and player. Always enjoyed hearing him on the Packman show... OT... I miss listening to that show here in the upstae. :(

Great card! Very nice pickup. Seems like a good guy and player. Always enjoyed hearing him on the Packman show... OT... I miss listening to that show here in the upstae. :(
I think Brad told me about that show.....But i could never get it to tune in:(

Beason was a guy I was thinking about collecting in '07. Ended up with Mike Walker instead :dance:

I hope you loaded up, Jon !!! :bounce:

Beason was a guy I was thinking about collecting in '07. Ended up with Mike Walker instead :dance:

I hope you loaded up, Jon !!! :bounce:
thanks! im trying too. I bought two more 1/1s. and im in the process of trying to get a 07 limited complete rainbow (one of the 1/1s i bought is part of it) Mike Walker is turning into a pretty solid player.....so win/win for the both of us:cheers:

Back