Football MWS mixed football break for JUNE

MWS

I like Cards...
Transactions: 2
Hey everyone thought I would get on here while I have a free second. As you guy know I was ans still am in the process of moving and have a new job so life has been hectic. On that note thanks for being patient. As you might have seen WYTMKE has offered to run the break for me. He is very trustworthy and you guys have nothing to worry about. So if that is alright with everyone Please confirm teams.

ALSO WHEN YOU CONFIRM PLEASE GIVE 1-3 CHOICES OF YEARS AND PRODUCT THAT YOU WOULD POSSIBLY LIKE TO SEE BUSTED THANKS

Facts you need to know;
Cost: $50 for 1st team and $47 for each additional team after that. Also offer Draft Slots for unclaimed teams at $20 per slot.
Payment Due Date: JUNE 20th
There will be a change in the payment format from what Chris has done in the past. I will require payment before boxes are ordered.
Break Date: june 29th
Product List: (Based on 21 teams filled + 4 drafted)

Product list

Please confirm teams so we can get the group back up and rolling.
Please contact me for Payment Addys
Paypal Addy [email protected]

CONFIRMED
PAID

Participants:
49ers - KPit1978
Bears -
Bengals - Vito
Bills -KPit1978
Broncos - MWS
Browns - Crpalmi
Buccaneers -
Cardinals -
Chargers -
Chiefs -
Colts - Cool Hand Flash
Cowboys - AjSquiggy
Dolphins -
Eagles - Vito
Falcons -
Giants -
Jaguars - Crpalmi
Jets -
Lions -
Packers - KPit1978
Panthers -
Patriots -
Raiders -
Rams -
Ravens -
Redskins -Yzerisdaman
Saints -
Seahawks - indiana jones
Steelers -
Titans-
Texans -
Vikings -Crpalmi

WAITING LIST:
bengals-indiana jones
packers-packman80

Last edited:
Good to hear you are still around Mike and I'm fine with WYTMKE stepping in for a month as you get yourself settled. I'm in with my teams and since you're asking for suggestions just throwing this out there (Current Blowout prices so subject to change);

14 Bowman Box ($120)
14 Panini Hot Rookies (2 Boxes) - $90 ea = ($180)
13 National Treasures Box ($370)
13 Limited Box ($58)
12 Panini Certified ($110)
12 Panini Prominence ($66)
12 UD SPA ($90)

That would split up the cost $300/$428/$266 respectively among the 3 years and give us 32 hits.

THANKS FOR CONFIRMING YOU GUYS JUST NEED MORE CONFIRM TEAMS BY 6/14/14 MIDNIGHT EST OR THEY WILL BE OPENED UP TO BE CLAIMED FIRST COME FIRST SERVE

Back