multicolor patches for trade! tons!

jonsportscardz said:
See if you can use any autos from the Bucket below shoot me a Pm,I need some of your Browns stuff.
Football 4 Trade pictures by jonsportscardz - Photobucket

I could definately use that meriweather threads autograph or even the peyton manning espn jersey. Right now I have the anderson/edwards patch pending but the green authentic, morgan fleer and winslow prestigious should be free... Anything else you liked that I missed?

srqbillsguy said:
like the lee evans patch and the jimmy smith patch

You have anything of chris johnson, percy harvin, jamaal charles, earl bennett, justin forsett (seahawks) or any autographs of starters in the nfl that book for $25-30?

Stevca1125 said:
You have anything of chris johnson, percy harvin, jamaal charles, earl bennett, justin forsett (seahawks) or any autographs of starters in the nfl that book for $25-30?
everything i have is in bucket, i am not worried about bv so choose what you like if anything. i do know however that i do not have anything harvin

THIS
LenDaleWhite09Spx3colorpatched25.jpg

AND THE VY

ghobs85 said:
I need both Joey Harringtons and the Leftwhich dual. bucket in sig

How about those three for the ap sp rookie threads jersey? I usually ask for the trade to be in my favor if I'm trading multicolor especially the leftwich but for that ap I'll trade straight up.. Let me know.. thanks,
steve

srqbillsguy said:
everything i have is in bucket, i am not worried about bv so choose what you like if anything. i do know however that i do not have anything harvin

I would be interested in the welker premier and either your spx matt ryan or donruss threads dual jerseys...

Stevca1125 said:
How about those three for the ap sp rookie threads jersey? I usually ask for the trade to be in my favor if I'm trading multicolor especially the leftwich but for that ap I'll trade straight up.. Let me know.. thanks,
steve
Do you know the BVs on them?

ghobs85 said:
Do you know the BVs on them?

The harringtons book for $20, 10 and leftwich $12.00. Being a four color dual I would usually trade the leftwich at $20 min. But for ap I'll trade even book. Your ap books for 40

Back