Mr. Vick, your table is ready... last two co-defendants to plead out

oregonweim

Bench Warmer
He'll get his day in court, as he deserves, but now all three of his co-defendants have pled out (ok, last two have scheduled a plea hearing), and the Feds still have the supplemental indictment hanging over his head. I imagine Vick will not see the field this year.

I imagine Vick will not see the field this year.

Sure he will.............................

c4e6387d.jpg

:doh:

Sucks for Vick, you know part of the agreement was that they'd get lesser sentences if they testify against Vick. That's usually the case anyways with multiple defendants, and you know for sure the feds would be more than happy to hand out lesser sentences to those guys in exchange for landing the big fish.

Whatever happened to not snitching and just pleading the 5th

If you're getting sentenced regardless of whether you take the stand or not, might as well reach a deal and keep your butt out prison, or at least limit your time as much as possible.

i spit water all over the computer at work elan!!!!!!!! thanks

i laughed so freaking hard at that, the girl i worked with was laughing too. i was just telling her it sounded like those 2 guys were gonna make a deal and lookie what happened.

Whatever happened to not snitching and just pleading the 5th

You can't plead the Fifth if you have evidence up the wazoo against you.

It just shows what kind of friends Vick has. Bonds' trainer is still sitting in jail. Talk about dedication and loyalty.

Sure he will.............................

c4e6387d.jpg

:doh:

HOLY CRAP ! That's freakin awesome man.

But on a serious note the dumbass should have plead first and walked , just goes to show he has no street smarts like he thinks. I saw this coming for weeks and may have posted it but I know I posted it on some other sites.

Dude is guilty , always was and now he's gonna fall and the rest are gonna walk , but he has one last chance plead and take whatever they give him because it's gonna be better than doing 4-6 years , out in 3 with good time.

I think it was the gang on around the horn, or maybe someone earlier, but they were discussing the fact that there are several gambling allegations mixed in the indictment (as it currently stands), something which could earn you a permanet ban from the NFL..... interesting to see how that falls out.

last hard numbers i heard were that he was gonna try to plead out with less than a year in jail but that didnt look too likely since the feds had let every other defendant in the case walk in the hopes of landing the big fish,vick,
even if he only does one year i wonder how his nfl career is after?
jamal lewis did some time, im pretty sure in a federal pen, and he came back. but he was nowhere near as hated as vick is right now

Back