more than i typically spend

I saw that lot. The seller also had a 7-card contenders psa 10 lot go off at teh same time.

I thought about bidding, but the only card I was really interested in was the Pierre, and i have one already

I saw that lot. The seller also had a 7-card contenders psa 10 lot go off at teh same time.

I thought about bidding, but the only card I was really interested in was the Pierre, and i have one already

:shifty: i saw that one too, but i know the value of the 07s better :salut: i go with what i know...i didnt even look to see what the raws went for before i paid :shock: i trust my instinct on some stuff...i dont think ill have a problem pulling $175-$250 out of the lot

Should end up a good flip. It seems like whenever I can by higher dollar cards in qty, the flip is always very nice. Congrats and good luck!

i typically avoid high end flips, lots of risk on them...buying garbage for $1 per is decent, keep what i like, flip some mid-range and low-end and cross my fingers...fairly easy to turn out an 80 card lot of junk au that i paid 80 for, than to tie up $80 into a card or two and hope that they dont get hurt...

ive done ok keeping some guys and getting 5-15x what i paid on a few things of Jerome Harrison, Mike Bell, and a few others...now if someone like Keenan Burton, Allen Patrick, or Thomas Clayton were to hook a team id be sitting pretty

Back