Baseball More replacements from Upper Deck

Dacubs?

Bench Warmer
You guys have all see what I got for my 2005 UD Reflections Clemens/Johnson Dual Auto #/25....

Welll...this one is not as great, but still a LOT better than what I shoulda got...

Original card:

2006 UD Special F/X Ron Flores Special Endorsements Auto bv=8 (I actually have seen this card on Ebay and Beckett lists it as a pullable card, not an EXCH, so maybe I got the redemption and then they decided to put it in the packs?!?!?!?)

Replacement received (with a letter stating stock was depleted)

ScanJun202007.jpg

2006 UD Mike Mussina Game Jersey bv=10

and

ScanJun202007-3.jpg

2000 SP Authentic Scott Rolen Chirography Auto bv=25

I must be living right or something...I have no idea who Ron Flores is/was...

yeah i pulled an olie madson redemption from legends that bv for 60 and they sent me a bo jackson auto sp from legends that bv for 150 so that was great

sad but my buddy was a huge raiders fan so he got it from me before i could even list it lol

chris

oglesbyc said:
yeah i pulled an olie madson redemption from legends that bv for 60 and they sent me a bo jackson auto sp from legends that bv for 150 so that was great

sad but my buddy was a huge raiders fan so he got it from me before i could even list it lol

chris

Yeah, I got screwed out of TWO of those Autographed SP Bo Jackson cards #/25 ( I bought and sent in 2 redemption cards)!! After waiting for 14 months, UD sent me a bunch of crap, including 2 Priest Holmes Auto mini helmet cards #/450. When I complained they sent me several searched packs and I got a bunch of base Special F/X cards also. Nothing they sent was anywhere near what I spent or what the 2 Bo Jackson #/25 cards would have been worth. I guess the term I saw on another site was I got "Upperdicked".

Back