More Hockey Listings

mcycleman

Bench Warmer
More Hockey Listings Added To Ebay And Have Taken The Suggestion Of One Of The Member Threads Up Here And Have Started A Store
{qualitycardsonly} On Ebid.net
Building It Up Daily...hockey And Football So Far
Check It Out

Correction

???? That HAS to be a mistake...I will check it out....Flat Rate Priority Mail Envelope (only way I will send..Regular USPS Priority is much more) is $9.95...so there is something wrong for sure....I dont make money on shipping as a rule. There is a minor S&H fee.

I checked every listing up there...and there is nothing showing $18.50 for a Flat Rate Envelope shipment...only card looked at was Shack...that had to have been you.

I have never had a USPS Priority Flat Rate Envelope go missing...!st Class Int'l too many times missing...that is why Priority only.

The way to make it more economical is to buy more than 1 card..rate stays the same. Thats the way it is. If that is not for you...sorry about that but I will not send any other way.

More Info On Ebid Shipping Charges

Leafsfan1967 said:
$18.50 shipping to Canada on one card? :eek:

10-31-08
Evidently there was a glitch(s) on the shipping charges. Last night I observed that quite a few listings did not have the First Class Mail for domestic shipping as had been selected when I listed the cards and the international did not have what I selected either. Since I have had no reply from the site as to what is wrong etc. I took the time to manually edit each and every listing to the correct information. Thought I should let that be known.

Back