Hockey Montreal Canadiens Centennial Set

Dear Lord I'm gonna be broke! :eek: It will be interesting to see how much the Gainey autos will be. He only has one certified auto out there up till now, and I know they sell for $80+, cause I got one. Cost me $84. :eek:

Yeah well I guess it depends on how many autos are in the print run, I wonder if they'll number the cards or just mass produce. I was really shocked when I hear the price of the box, but then again that just might be because they thought no one would really buy them outside of Montreal. Of course this is all speculation for now, only time will tell.

Latest Release

Hi everyone, I very excited to receive those boxes. But i have one quesiton I have found on internet some tin box of 10 packs of 8 cards plus a banner of the stanley cup in each boxe for the centennial set of 2008-2009. On this forum the configuratin is suppose to be 24 packs of 8 cards ?!?! Who is right ? And then my local dealer found that 30 buck for this box seems to be cheap ? Are those the latest information on this serie ? When did you get those infos ? Keep me in otuch I would like to pre-order boxes already.....

Thanks in advance

I believe they are only coming out in January that is from what I hear anyways..........from everyone here in Montreal.........also they will only be distributed here as well..........

ty4orce said:
I believe they are only coming out in January that is from what I hear anyways..........from everyone here in Montreal.........also they will only be distributed here as well..........

You are correct they will only be released in Janurary but I have already confirmed they will be released in other Provinces as well. So far I know of Toronto and Edmonton dealers who have the product incoming.

hi,

does anyone know when it will get released?

At the Jamboree the UD employee informed me that they are delayed.

Can anyone confirm this?

It is suppose to be release in the beginning of february, around the 13th. Box should be selling around 80 CAN $...

Only 2 weeks to wait...

Have a closer look at you link, they are out of stock. And 40 $ was for a tin packages box. The normal configuration should be 24 packs of 8 cards, for around 80 CAN $.

Back