MNF Tenneessee Vs Houston

Status
Not open for further replies.
Expect a Mario Williams sighting tonight...He's been playing with a bad shoulder all season and says layoff (bye) really helped his situation.

Ok guys, b/c of an error in the listing that allowed a HUUUGE private bet after the event we're going to abandon this vbookie, which means everyone will get their points refunded, kind of like this whole thing never happened.

The mods are still human, and we're not impervious to mistakes. The people who would have won will be out some winnings, but it's just points, so please don't get upset. I mean, I personally would have won 1026673.5 points, so I'm taking a hit as well. It's just takes one person taking advantage of the system to make it go south. So please accept your refund and take it in stride. (If you really need to vent PM me only, do not post here or PM anyone else)

Sorry if this creates problems for anyone, but it is what it is. In the future, if anyone spots a problem where the end time is incorrect, please PM myself, HiEnd, bakemeister52 or ac-n-mike so we can adjust the time, and prevent a LARGE bet from coming in after the event is decided. Hopefully then, this won't happen again.

Again, sorry to all the "winners" but at least a refund is better than if you would have lost the bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back