Michigan lot mail + a Youngblood with Aspirations

Brad

Bench Warmer
Sorry for the play on words :doh:

Here are some of the lot highlights. I got lots of other stuff including TK Legacy, older players, Press Pass, and others. It was 83 card certified autograph lot and all but one are in Michigan uni. I am going to try and unload most of them, but all of it was $55 dlvd and I can make my money back (and some) and keep some.

Wheatley, Tuman, Jansen, Law, Grbac, and Toomer - first autos of all but Toomer, really have been wanting a Law for a while
lot2.jpg

A-Train, Harbaugh, Carter, and Biakabutuka - first Harbaugh and Biakabutuka autos and always wanted this A-Train
lot1.jpg

my first Griese auto
Grieseauto.jpg

and then this, not in Michigan uni

Elroy "Crazy Legs" Hirsch 1997 UD Legends auto - should pay for lot - Dec 2004
ElroyHirschLegends.jpg

and now some Clemson stuff

James Davis - Aspirations /99
JDavisAsp.jpg

and now, Thanks to sliq for hooking me up with a deal for this since the other is being held hostage on ebay

Kevin Youngblood Leaf R&S /10 :dance:
Youngblood10.jpg

Thanks for looking :salut:

Sweet Pickups Brad! I can't believe you got all those Michigan Autos for $55 dlvd!!!
Love the JD and the KYoungblood cards as well!

whats the story with the 97 legends?...does it sell that well on its own?

No completed listings, but with him being deceased and this the best set that features him I figured it would sell well. Only 2 in ebay stores for $113 and $130. The only completes autograph was about 50 and it was a fugly cut from NT

Great pickups. Love the college uni stuff. As far as the 97 Legends it does quite well in sales. Its one of the most collected and hardest to complete autograph sets for football. That Haven Moses I picked up. I started it at 9.99 and it has a bid so I figure its at least good for 10.00.

Nice Hirsch, it should pay for a lot of the lot. I was looking at Hirsch autographs a few weeks ago, and at the time I think one ended for around $35.

Great price on the Michigan lot. I use to have a ton of Biabutka (no clue on how to spell it) RC cards because I thought he had a cool name.

good to have it tucked away...and i know how legends is, but i didnt know how well the guy sold :redface: or that he was dead :redface:

i sold my Clayton out of that for $20, hes alive and his 04 sells for like $8...ive only ever owned 2 out of the set, mike has one, and the other i sold on ebay

like i said when you told me you bought it...take what you want, try to unload the others on the sites you are on, then lot them together on ebay with a LIST of player/year/brand, with a high start (free) and try to get what you wanted out of it...simple math in Flipping 101

Back