Michael Jordan & Kevin Durant Autos For Sale ! ! ! ! ! ! !

JRAGS

Bench Warmer
I have these autos Michael Jordan & Kevin Durant up for grabs. The pictures will speak for themselves, all are in gem mint condition. I'm looking to move them as a lot only. I also have a Kevin Garnett auto from '04-'05 UD Hardcourt, that goes with the lot, I don't have a picture of the Garnett, but it is in gem mint condition also; please EMAIL ( [email protected] ) with any offers that you might have, only serious offers please.
72421679.jpg

302770790.jpg

I am looking for the best offer I can get for the lot without having to put them on the other site. Please email ( [email protected] ) with any offer.
THANK FOR THE LOOK
JERRY

The Jordan has no bv. in beckett, it is also sp to 23 this has been confirmed by U.D.. Not really looking to break up the lot but I will if I have to. I will sell the Jordan for $525 DLVD. & the Durant for $250 DLVD. The whole lot I will sell for $800.00 DLVD.
JERRY

its straight...whenevr u wanna trade for it though....lmk...i would love to get a jordan auto (especially since he is pictured in his UNC uni....GO HEELS!!!)

Devin

JRAGS said:
The Jordan has no bv. in beckett, it is also sp to 23 this has been confirmed by U.D.. Not really looking to break up the lot but I will if I have to. I will sell the Jordan for $525 DLVD. & the Durant for $250 DLVD. The whole lot I will sell for $800.00 DLVD.
JERRY

$775 if i buy them seperatly or $800 for the pair lol

GEORGE,
Yes, I can wait, just lmk when you have the funds.
To the other post, yes I did mean the Garnett included in the lot. , thanks for the imput.
JERRY

might be interested in the Jordan as well...lmk if that deal falls through should have enough probably by next tuesday i think hehe...damn tax refund

Since there is no concrete deal , first come basis, I just said I could wait , until he possibably get some funds together. I Hope no one get offened.
JERRY

Back