Basketball Michael Jordan FAKE JERSEY ON eBay......

iLikePie

Bench Warmer
To my knowledge (correct me if im wrong).....Nike has the rights to all Michael Jordan authentic clothing, jerseys, shoes, etc...and everything else is fake.....

well look at this, looks like the guy did a nice fake...

http://cgi.ebay.com/MITCHELL-NESS-Micheal-Jordan-Jersey-ONLY-500-Made-LE_W0QQitemZ110393707844QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_SM_Fan_Shop?hash=item19b3fa4d44&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2|65%3A13|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50

Notice the I.D. is kept private...

Ground Support said:
Thats real man. I don't think Nike made Jerseys until later on. Mitchell and Ness is a big company for jerseys.
Is it? Hmmm...I could be wrong, but Mitchell & Ness doesn't list any Jordan jerseys on their site and I thought Nike had all rights...:eek:

Just looked at a guide on ebay too, Mitchell & Ness doesn't carry players jerseys of OJ Simpson, Michael Jordan, LeBron James, and some others...

Oh, UDA is the only other person that is allowed to make Jordan jerseys besides Nike...all others are fake or illegal.

its a reproduction.. buts if its not auto'd or anything i dont see a problem with it... there are a TON of unauthorized NBA items on ebay.... this jeresy being just one of them.... IF someone wants it i dont see an issue

ac-n-mike said:
its a reproduction.. buts if its not auto'd or anything i dont see a problem with it... there are a TON of unauthorized NBA items on ebay.... this jeresy being just one of them.... IF someone wants it i dont see an issue
Well, paying $500+ for an "unauthorized" or in other word "illegal" jersey, would be a big problem for me, cause I know some jersey collectors...that would stink if you paid that much for one that isn't what it is...

The only people, to my knowledge, to make Jordan jerseys are Champion (who has a license with NBA), Nike and UDA (who signed Jordan to a contract). Even UDA use Nike jerseys. So, if it isn't Champion or Nike, then it's not licensed.

M&N do reproductions and Nastolgic jerseys. They are very legit. They dont do autos and COA. But their jerseys are permission based to recreate a past jersey. Their stuff is damn expensive too.

orangejello727 said:
M&N do reproductions and Nastolgic jerseys. They are very legit. They dont do autos and COA. But their jerseys are permission based to recreate a past jersey. Their stuff is damn expensive too.
this jersey had a coa...

are you saying its real or fake?

Back