Basketball Michael Jordan Collection

nowicki2013

Bench Warmer
I know this collection isn't worth the most amount of money as far as collections go, but it's my favorite collection by far. There's 20 cards total and I have 12 of them. Does anyone have the complete set? If you do, let me know if you're willing to sell it, what condition it's in, and how much you'd want for it.

Man, thought I had a few of these, but in searching them out it turns out I only have 1 oversized card, sorry I could be of more help.

That's alright camaropat, if I can't find the collection from someone on here I might have to try Ebay, even though I can't stand that website. I'll probably have to buy the entire complete set but that's ok, as long as they're in good condition. Either way I'll have a lot of extra money since I don't buy basketball cards of any of the players these days because I really don't like any of them except for Kobe Bryant.

Nope that's not the collection I was talking about in the Amazon link. It is a 20 piece collection though. All the cards have a black background with gold at the bottom that literally says "Jordan Collection" at the bottom. If you have any of those I'd be interested. Let me know, thanks!

I think mine is different. Mine is probably an insert from a late 90's Upper Deck product, and not very valuable, sorry to say.

Good luck with your search.

Yes, I would say Michael Jordan is one of the best players of all time. I do not have any of his cards. But, I would think a complete set of anyone's cards would be worth more than one card itself.

Back