Baseball Michael Jordan baseball metal rim

Yeah, I used to have a whole set of those. My mom bought them from me from her Avon consultant. They're worth next to nothing, if it's the same thing as I'm thinking. Have a picture of it?

Lol I found out. You can get brand new unopened tin for about $15. My neighbor gave em to me and I thought I'd see what I had. Thanks guys

it probably retailed at Walmart for $15-$20 back when it came out, and there was TONS of Upper Deck Jordan stuff to come out over his minor league baseball stint...it was mostly highly overproduced, especially on the 'special' sets which appeared on the QVC type late night shows where they sell cards and knives...

also, stuff from 1989-2000 is pretty rough as a whole...no matter what sport you bought...obviously 1998 with Peyton Manning is helpful, and 2000 with Brady, plus I think Pujols and Ichiro were in that time frame, maybe they were 2001...for a number of years the 1996 or 1998, maybe both, bowman baseball was hot, Kerry Wood, Jose Cruz Jr...1995 Bowman caught fire for awhile, Andrew Jones, Vlad Guerrero, Scott Rolen...really a great time to be a kid buying, but the stock really fell off a cliff...1990 Leaf baseball still holds some value, but that is mostly in high grade stuff...

Back