2015 World Series Champion Royals roster auto chase complete!

@smithbrian524

Amazing collection of a very great team and a memorable World Series for sure!! Did you start chasing those back in 2015, or more recently? Awesome that you got them all!

Am excited to see what you end up doing with the final custom framing project!

Cheers!

Kevin

Last edited:
@smithbrian524

Amazing collection of a very great team and a memorable World Series for sure!! Did you start chasing those back in 2015, or more recently? Awesome that you got them all!

Am excited to see what you end up doing with the final custom framing project!

Cheers!

Kevin
About a year and half ago I started acquiring the cards with this in mind, alot of the time went to waiting to find the cards priced right.

Impressive. Who were your toughest graphs to find?
Nothing was particularly hard to find, most everything was readily available on Ebay or COMC, for me it was more a matter of waiting until I could get stuff priced right or stuff to come available on collecting groups to pay $5 for some of the low end guys, not $20 on feebay.

Nothing was particularly hard to find, most everything was readily available on Ebay or COMC, for me it was more a matter of waiting until I could get stuff priced right or stuff to come available on collecting groups to pay $5 for some of the low end guys, not $20 on feebay.
@smithbrian524

Feebay!! I call it that too! Great collection, congrats once again!!

Back