MICHAEL IRVIN

trueblue

Bench Warmer
these football and basketball cards belong to my son that was 18 years old passed away 4 years ago I've had them all this time I don't know what to do with them there wearth something he had them for a reason and I'm putting them on here if anybody would like to inquire about them let me know thank you

Attachments

• 1396010772472.jpg
    1396010772472.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 1396010841977.jpg
    1396010841977.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 3
First of all, sorry to hear that your son passed away. It's always unfortunate for someone that young to be taken away. I couldn't even imagine.

Unfortunately, that card (ungraded) isn't worth more than maybe $1. If there are any other Michael Irvin base cards, you might be better off selling them all off as a lot rather than trying to sell them individually. The shipping costs could be as much, or more, than the actual card value.

thank you so very much for for letting me know this one here is $100 on eBay as it is and I will take that into consideration for the rest of them because I have a many different ones like it and I will get the group together thank you for your help

thank you so very much for for letting me know this one here is $100 on eBay as it is and I will take that into consideration for the rest of them because I have a many different ones like it and I will get the group together thank you for your help

When searching prices on eBay, always check the box on the left of the search results that says "Sold listings". That way you can see what the cards have actually sold for rather than what people list them for. Just because a particular card is listed at $100 doesn't mean it's actually worth that much.

Really!!!! Dang I have many other cards u can look at if u wuld like.

I likely wouldn't have time to go through them all, but you can post price request threads in the hobby talk forum. Maybe someone could be able to give you an idea of what certain cards are worth there.

Back