mets vs rockies 86 night

josereyes7

Bench Warmer
The 86 mets came back to shea for a reunion and they were packed with security. I got garrett atkins on a ball coming off the train. Then inside I got baseballs from jose lima and some relief pitcher I got clint barmes and garrett atkins to sign cards. Then I managed to sneak up to the level the 86 mets suites were on and got everybody there . Most on a team ball some on photos. Mookie wilson, darryl strawberry, gary carter, hojo, everybody else. Im going back on tuesday hopefully to get pujols(yea right)

josereyes7 said:
The 86 mets came back to shea for a reunion and they were packed with security. I got garrett atkins on a ball coming off the train. Then inside I got baseballs from jose lima and some relief pitcher I got clint barmes and garrett atkins to sign cards. Then I managed to sneak up to the level the 86 mets suites were on and got everybody there . Most on a team ball some on photos. Mookie wilson, darryl strawberry, gary carter, hojo, everybody else. Im going back on tuesday hopefully to get pujols(yea right)

Why do you go to the stadium. You should go to the team's hotel????
Also where do you go to get the Mets when they come in?

lmk....

ewils990

I usually dont wait for the mets coming in but if i do i either wait by a stoplight or by the train(where there parking is). I dont really do hotels unless I really need someone like I am doing philly this week and minnesota next week. Hope to see you there. zach

Back