May 2012 Card of The Month

Which card is the best? (scans in the first post)

• avsbruins65's Milan Hejduk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bradkcincy's Carson Palmer

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Cool_Hand_Flash's Michael Vick

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Mike's Mark Sanchez

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zimmy's Shea Weber

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Zimmy's Phaneuf/Green/Weber

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is going to be a really tough decision this month y'all. I believe we have more nominations than we've ever had and, other than the Peyton Manning booklet, these are probably the best cards we've had to this point. The month isn't over, though. Still another week left for everyone to get more nominations in.

A lot of nice entries so far. Tomorrow is the last day for entries, then we'll have a few days where the team will determine which ones should advance to the polls, then a week of voting. Don't forget to vote everyone!

One more ;)

IMG-4.jpg

just got this tools of the trade 7/10!!!! i know i have two cards in it but i really have been waiting for this one.
ac4wwl.jpg

The poll has been posted and will run for exactly 1 week. All of the cards in the poll are also previewed in the first post. Let's see how many votes we can get y'all!

Some real nice cards out there, I might have to take a few days to think about which one I am going to vote for.

I was going to enter this card, which I received in crpalmi's break held on this site, but it didn't arrive until today. I'll show it off anyway!

DariusMillerAU001.jpg

Back